These websites are maintained by the
UNIMO Projektentwicklungs- und Bauträger-Gesellschaft m.b.H
Phone +49 (0) 2131-40379-11
(legally represented by its Managing Directors: Josef Beissel and Dr. Nicolai Gerstner).
If you should have any questions on data protection, our data protection officer will be pleased to help you under the following contact details:
Tel.: +49 (0)2801/805-222
1. Collection and saving of personal data, type and purpose of the data processing
a) In calling up the website
When you call up our website, the browser on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website and it is stored there temporarily. The following information can be collected in this way without your aid and be stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the enquiring computer,
- Date and time of the enquiry,
- Name and URL of the called up file,
- Website from which the access ensues (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if possible, operating system of your computer and name of your access provider.
The mentioned data is processed solely for the following purposes by our server:
- guarantee of connecting to the website,
- guarantee of our website being easy to use,
- evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1st sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of the data collection listed above. We do not deduce any specific personal details from the collected data.
b) Enquiry via online form
When you fill in a form on our website and send it off, then you agree with clicking on the button “Send” below that the data you have entered in is transmitted to us. The entered data is then solely stored and used for the processing of your enquiry. Of course, the data will not be passed on to third parties nor will it be used for other purposes than the processing of the application. If the reason of your enquiry should be dealt with, your data will be deleted. The same applies to a contact by email.
Plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated on our pages. The Facebook plugins can be recognised, for example, by the Facebook logo or the “Like button” on our page. There is a survey of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our website, a direct connection will be made via the plugin between your browser and the Facebook server. This gives Facebook the information that you have visited our site using your IP address. When you click on the Facebook “Like button” while being logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Facebook profile. This is how Facebook can allocate your visit to your user account. If you do not wish for Facebook to be able to allocate your visiting our site to your Facebook user account, you can prevent it by logging out of your Facebook user account.
Also used on our website are so-called social plugins of Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example, in the form of an “Instagram camera”. When you call up a page of our website containing such a plugin, your browser connects with the Instagram servers.
The content of the plugin is directly transferred from Instagram to your browser and integrated into the page. Thanks to this integration, Instagram is given the information that your browser has called up the respective page of our website using your IP address. This information is directly transferred from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you have logged into Instagram, Instagram can directly allocate the visit to our website to your Instagram account. When you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also directly sent to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is additionally published to your Instagram account and displayed with your contacts. If you do not want Instagram to immediately allocate the data collected via our website to your Instagram account, you have to log out of Instagram before visiting our website. There is further information on the collection and use of your data by Instagram under https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
e) Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to show maps and draw up access routes. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you agree with the collection, processing and the use of the automatically collected data as well as that data you have entered by Google, one of its representatives or third party suppliers. The conditions of use for Google Maps are here: http://www.google.com/intl/en_gb/help/terms_maps.html
f) Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA (in the following: “Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, thus text files which are stored on your computer and allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information about your use of this website collected by the cookie are as a rule transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Due to the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will however be shortened beforehand by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptions is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to render further services to the website operators connected with the website and internet use. The IP address transferred in the scope of Google Analytics by your browser is not merged with other Google data.
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the website use and to compile reports about activities of the website. Then further connected services are to be rendered based on the use of the website and the internet.
The processing of the data ensues based on user permission (Art. 6 para 1 lit. a DSGVO).
Receiver of the data is Google as processor. We have concluded the corresponding data processing agreement with Google for this.
The deletion of the data ensues as soon as it is not required for our recording purposes any more.
Google processes your data in the USA and is subject to the EU_US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Providing your personal data ensues voluntarily, solely on the basis of your agreement. Insofar as you prohibit the access, it can result in functional limitations on the website.
You can prevent the cookies being stored with a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out to you that in this case you will possibly not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Beyond this, you can however prevent the sending of the data collected by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as Google’s processing of this data, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: Browser Add On for the deactivation of Google Analytics.
With the aid of the tracking tool Google Analytics, the visitors’ behaviour on the website can be assessed and their interests analysed. For this, we draw up a pseudonymous user profile.
You have the right to receive information cost-free on request regarding the stored personal data which concerns you, further the right to correct wrong data, the right to restrict the processing, the right to contradict the processing, the right to data portability as well as the right to blocking and deletion of your personal data, insofar as there are no opposing statutory storage obligations.
In addition, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
We use so-called “Session Cookies”. Session cookies are small information units, which a provider stores in the working storage memory of the visitor’s computer. A distinct identification number created by chance is deposited in a session cookie, a so-called session ID. In addition, a cookie contains the information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store any other data.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically. You can change the settings of your browser in such a way that no cookies can be accepted any more or you receive a command prompt before you accept a cookie from a website you have called up. If you deactivate cookies, some services will not possibly work flawlessly any more however.
2. Passing on data
Your personal data is not transmitted to third parties for other purposes than those listed in following.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressly agreed according to Art. 6 para. 1st sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- passing on, according to Art. 6 para. 1st sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in case there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1st sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this being permitted by law and, according to Art. 6 para. 1st sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO, is necessary for winding up contractual relationships with you
All our staff are obliged using corresponding measures to observe data protection regulations and especially to handle your data confidentially, insofar as none of the reasons mentioned above require a disclosure.
Your data is not passed on to countries outside the EU and/or the so-called European Economic Area.
3. Your rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO, to demand information about the personal data we have processed. You can particularly demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of receivers to whom your data was or is disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data insofar as our site did not collect it, as well as about the existence of an automated decision making and, if necessary, significant information on its details;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of wrong data or completion of the personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of the personal data we have stored, insofar as the processing is not necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, you however reject its deletion and we do not need the data any more, you however need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you, according to Art. 21 DSGVO, have filed an objection against the processing;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive the personal data you have provided us with in a well-structured, current and machine readable format, or to demand the transmission to another responsible person;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given permission to us at any time. This has the consequence that we may not carry on the data processing based on this permission any more in the future, and
- regardless of another administrative or judicial legal remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, according to Art. 77 DSGVO, especially in the member state of your place of residence or the place of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of the data concerning you violates the DSGVO.
State representative for data protection and information freedom NRW
Post Code 20 04 44
Telephone: 02 11/384 24-0
Telefax: 02 11/384 24-10