These websites are maintained by the
UNIMO Projektentwicklungs- und Bauträger-Gesellschaft m.b.H
legally represented by its managing directors: Josef Beissel and Dr. Nicolai Gerstner
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer at the following contact details:
Tel.: +49 (0)2801/805-222
1. collection and storage of personal data, type and purpose of data processing
(a) When accessing the websites
When you call up our websites, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to the server of our website. is temporarily stored there. The following information can be recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of the call,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The mentioned data will be processed by our server exclusively for the following purposes:
- Ensuring the connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 paragraph. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. We do not draw any conclusions about your person from the collected data.
b) Request via online form
If you fill out a web form on our website and submit it, then by clicking on the “Submit” button below, you consent to the data you have entered being transmitted to us. The data entered will then be stored and used exclusively for processing your inquiry. Of course, the data will not be passed on to third parties or used for purposes other than processing the application. If the reason for your request is resolved, your data will be deleted. The same applies to contact via e-mail
Our pages integrate plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins, for example, by the Facebook logo or the “Like Button” (“Like”) on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our websites, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plugin. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook “Like-Button” while you are logged in to your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages on your Facebook profile. This enables Facebook to assign visits to our pages to your user account. If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, you can prevent this by logging out of your Facebook user account.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins from Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”. When you visit a page on our site that contains such a plugin, your browser connects to Instagram’s servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration Instagram
the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website with your IP address. This information is transmitted from your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. When you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published to your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts. If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our web site directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our web site. For more information about Instagram’s collection and use of your information, please visit https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
We use so-called “session cookies”. Session cookies are small information units that a provider stores in the main memory of the visitor’s computer. A randomly generated unique identification number, a so-called session ID, is stored in a session cookie. A cookie also contains information about its origin and the storage period. These cookies cannot store other data.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can change your browser settings to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from a website you visit. However, if you disable cookies, some services may no longer function properly.
2. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have expressly consented to,
- the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, and
- this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you
3. your rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a consequence, we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or our headquarters for this purpose.